Last Updated: February 2021
I. Info And How We Collect It
II. How We Use Individual Information
III. How We Store Your Information
IV. Do We Disseminate Any Personal Information?
V. Foreign Use Of The Apps
VI. Information About The Technology
VII. Spotify API Services
VIII. YouTube API Services
Cross Rose Circle LLC ("Company", "we" or "us") provides technology solutions that enable musicians, record labels, artists and web publishers to share music and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. In order to accomplish this, we have created and manage online (as well as on a mobile basis) certain applications ("App" or "Apps") and related support and hosting services (the "Service" or "Services").
I. What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
At various times, you could be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, contact phone number or other information. Information collected is often defined as being either anonymous or personally identifiable:
Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, email address, or phone number. Using an App may allow Cross Rose Circle LLC to "recognize" you to allow us to personalize our service for you.
As is true of most apps and web sites, we gather certain information (such as mobile provider, operating system, etc.) automatically and store it in log files. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the app, to track users movements around the App and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may link some of this automatically-collected data to certain Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information
When you register with us via our website or an App, we may ask you for personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, email address, home address, and other information. We may need you to provide certain billing information, such as credit card, bank account or PayPal information. You may review and update this personally identifiable information in your profile by logging in and editing such information in your dashboard. If you decide to delete all of your information, we may cancel your account. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for reasonable business purposes.
If you choose to allow an App to collect your location data, such location data will be available to us. In addition, if you have an account with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SoundCloud or other similar websites, your Social Network identity, including your public picture, may be associated with your location data.
If you send a "Do Not Track" request through your web browser, we may still collect and use your browsing data to improve security, to provide our Service and to generate reporting statistics, but in general we will not track other web sites that you may have visited.
Cross Rose Circle LLC is the owner of the information collected through the Service.
No Information Collected from Children.
We will never knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately removed from any access. We do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA").
II. How Do We Use Individual Information?
We use personal information mainly to provide the Services and may also contact users regarding account activities, new version and product offerings, or other communications relevant to the Services. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable or other information to any third parties.
If you contact us by email or by filling-out a registration form, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you. In addition, we may use the personal information described above to send you information regarding the Apps and/or the Services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, email us at and request to be removed from our list. The circumstances under which we may share such information with third parties are described in part (IV) below.
III. How Do We Store Your Personal Information?
Storage of Individual Information
Cross Rose Circle LLC operates or leases secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information. Notwithstanding such measures, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being illegally accessed, and the individual information on them stolen or altered.
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. If you choose to log in with a third party service such as Facebook, Google+ or SoundCloud, we will use their secure OAUTH methods for login and no password information.
Third Party Hosting, Serving and Storage
CROSS ROSE CIRCLE LLC MAY CONTRACT WITH A VARIETY OF THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS/VENDORS/SOCIAL NETWORKS FROM TIME TO TIME, TO PROVIDE FOR OUR HOSTING, AUTHENTICATION, CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, SERVING, STORAGE AND TELECOMMUNICATION NEEDS, ETC., INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION STORAGE OF OUR USERS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR CULPABLE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENT) ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY OUR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS/VENDORS.
IV. Do We Disseminate Any Personal Information?
We may use third parties to help operate and distribute our Apps, authenticate users and deliver products and services, and may share limited Personally Identifiable Information with our service providers, vendors, suppliers, and other third parties that provide products or services for or through this Service (such as Web Site or database hosting companies, authentication providers, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Unless otherwise stated, these companies do not have any right to use the Personally Identifiable Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to assist us.
We may disclose aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Service, our Apps and e-mails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user or client.
Complying with Legal Process
We take reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of data uploaded. We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information and other information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with us. We may use and disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Company, its owners, or others.
In the event Cross Rose Circle LLC goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets as well as in the event of a bankruptcy, assignment for benefit of creditors or receivership, your Personally Identifiable Information may be disclosed and will likely be among the assets transferred. You may be notified thereafter via prominent notice on our web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. We further reserve the right to disclose, transfer or sell your personal information to companies who are affiliated with us in our sole discretion.
V. Do We Allow Foreign Use Of The Apps?
To the extent that you are accessing our Apps in the United States while domiciled outside of the United States, you acknowledge that the Personally Identifiable Information you are providing us may be collected and stored in the United States and elsewhere and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information outside of your domiciled country and in the United States.
VI. Information about the Technology
Apps may employ cookies to collect non-personally identifying information in the course of providing clients with services. A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on a user's computer when that computer's browser views one of our pages. The cookie is associated with and unique to the specific computer. The cookie does not contain the user's name, address, phone number, email address, or anything that personally identifies it. We collect into the cookie only non-personally identifying information such as the type of the computer's operating system, type of internet browser software, what web pages were viewed and at what time, and geographic location of user's internet service provider.
VII. Spotify API Services
VIII. YouTube API Services
Cross Rose Circle LLC GDPR Privacy Notice
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this GDPR Privacy Notice, we use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data, such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. https://www.crossrosecircle.com/ will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Services, except that we may also process Personal Data of our customers’ end users or employees in connection with our provision of services to such customers, in which case we are the processor of Personal Data and the customer is the controller. For more information about your data rights and processing activities where we are the controller, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about your data rights and processing activities where we are the processor, please contact the controller party in the first instance.
How We Process Personal Data:
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below. In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such Personal Data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection. From time to time, we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You and How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such Personal Data directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you:
We receive certain Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
– First name
– Last name
– Email address
– Mailing address
– Telephone number
– Job Title
We collect and process these categories of Personal Data as a matter of contractual necessity so that we can provide the Services to you in accordance with our Terms of Service. For example, we cannot open an account for you if you do not provide us with your first and last name. When we process Personal Data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your inability to use some or all portions of the Services that require such Personal Data.
We may also collect user content from you when you provide it to us. For example, the Services allow you to provide us with comments, posts, and user writing samples that you submit, and you may choose to provide Personal Data (such as your name) in such content. By sharing this user content in a public forum, you are choosing to disclose any Personal Data included in such content, and we do not have control over your decision. We process user content, including any Personal Data included in any such user content, on the basis of our legitimate business interest in providing you with the Services.
We also use the Personal Data we collect directly from you to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services based on our legitimate business interest in operating our Services in a way that benefits us and our users. For example, we use the Personal Data to:
– Create and manage user profiles
– Communicate with you about the Services
– Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
– Provide support and assistance for the Services
– Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences
– Meet contract or legal obligations
– Respond to user inquiries
– Fulfill user requests
– Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
– Resolve disputes
– Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
– Enforce our Terms of Service
Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
– Account information for third party services: If you interact with a third party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third party service to log-in to our Services (e.g., Facebook Connect), or if you share content from our Services through such third party service, the applicable third party service will send us certain Personal Data (specifically your first name, ID, token and profile picture URL) if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. Specifically, this Personal Data permits us to create and manage user profiles and sync your progress when you connect to Facebook through the Services. The Personal Data we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the applicable third party service. We process this Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest of personalizing and optimizing the Services to improve user experience.
– Information from our advertising partners: We receive information about you from some of our service providers (e.g., LinkedIn) who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications. We process this Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest in providing direct marketing about our products and services.
Information we automatically collect when you use our Services: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
– IP address
– Device identifiers
– Web browser information
– Page view statistics
– Browsing history
– Usage information
– Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
– Location information (e.g. IP address, zip code)
– Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
We process this Personal Data based on the following legitimate business interests:
– Network security
– Personalization of web content
– Evaluation of quality of writing to consider engagement
– Web analytics
– Provision of rewards
– Administrative matters
In collecting the Personal Data, we sometimes use “cookies” and other tracking technologies (e.g., web beacons and pixel tags). Cookies allow us to recognize your browser or device and “remember” your browser during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance, and they also tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people. The Services use the following cookies:
– Essential Cookies. Essential cookies are required for providing you features or services that you have requested. For example, certain cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Site. Disabling these cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
– Functionality Cookies. Functional cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time, and recognize you when you return to our Services. These cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
– Performance/Analytical Cookies. Performance/analytical cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our Site and Services such as by collecting information about the number of visitors to the Site, what pages visitors view on our Site, and how long visitors are viewing pages on the Site. Performance/analytical cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our campaigns and the Services’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
– Retargeting/Advertising Cookies. Retargeting/advertising cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies but have an option for blocking or deleting cookies, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. You can usually access these options through the “Settings” or similar menu in your browser. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete cookies, visit or . Please note that if you block or delete cookies, some portions of the Services may not work properly. In some cases, cookies may enable us to aggregate certain information with other Personal Data we collect and hold about you.
Other uses of Personal Data: In addition to the uses set forth above, we may also process the Personal Data we collect on the basis of the following legitimate business interests.
– Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
– Marketing of our products and services
– Provision of customer support
– Protection from fraud or security threats
– Compliance with legal obligations
– Completion of corporate transactions
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
– Analytics service providers
– Staff augmentation and contract personnel
– Hosting service providers
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
– Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services)
– Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Services)
– Third party business partners who you access through the Services
– Other parties authorized by you
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
– Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
– Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
– Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share Personal Data with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets based on our legitimate business interest of being able to provide you with continued services. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the Services to you and improve the Services for all users generally. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
Personal Data of Children:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
– Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by emailing us at email@example.com.
Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement Personal Data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
– Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
– Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
– Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
– Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
– Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
What if You Have Questions Regarding your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this GDPR Privacy Notice or our data practices generally, please contact us using the following information:
Cross Rose Circle LLC
2807 Allen St #819
Dallas, TX 75204